DUBLIN, December 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Organic Bakery Products Market Report 2021: Growth and Evolution of COVID-19 through 2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market for organic bakery products is expected to grow by $ 9.42 billion in 2020 at $ 9.91 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%.
The growth is mainly due to companies resuming operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, the remote work and closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 12.57 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
The certification and labeling of organic bakery products follows very strict and unwavering guidelines and is hampering the growth of the organic bakery products market. For a product to be considered certified organic, the product must not be manufactured using genetic engineering, irradiation and must be composed only of ingredients appearing on the national list of authorized and prohibited substances. For example, in United States, the production of organic baked goods must be overseen by the National Organic Program of the United States Department of Agriculture. Hence, adherence to all mandatory guidelines and compliance with certification requirements will hamper the growth of the organic bakery products market.
Rising consumer preferences for healthy ingredients is a major driver for the organic bakery products market. Growing urbanization is leading to hectic lifestyles and unhealthy food options which have resulted in lifestyle disturbances and deteriorating health of consumers. Therefore, changing consumer preferences are forcing manufacturers to switch to using organic ingredients such as organic baking powder, gluten-free powder, and aluminum-free baking powder.
In addition, the increase in the disposable income of the population is expected to contribute to the increased demand for organic bakery products in the near future.
Using innovative technology to enhance taste and flavor is the trend in the organic bakery manufacturing market. The growing consumer preference for organic baked goods, due to their health benefits, is prompting manufacturers to use innovative technologies and methods to deliver new organic baked goods with improved taste and flavor. Manufacturers are trying to study new methods to increase the shelf life of products, such as the use of natural preservatives as well as improved taste until the time of consumption.
The countries covered in the market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, United States.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger organic bakery products market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) covering both the historical growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast for its growth.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Organic Bakery Products Market section of the report provides context. It compares the organic baked goods market with other segments of the organic baked goods market by size and growth, history and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of market indicators of organic bakery products.
- Flower Foods Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group (Rudi bakery)
- Manna Organics LLC
- Toufayan Bakery Inc
- Mestemacher GmbH
- United States bakery
- Bakery on Alvarado Street
- Flowers Food (United States)
- Natures Bakery Cooperative
- New Horizon Foods Inc. (United States)
- Nutri-Bake Inc. (Canada)
- Soyfoods Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Cress Spring Bakery (United States)
- Healthy cooking (Australia)
- Honeyrose Bakery
- The essentials of pastry
- ACE Bakery
- Kellogg Co.
- Mondelez International
- Bimbo Group
- Finsbury Food Group Plc
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Baker Delight Holdings Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lf4vk3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets