Dublin, 03 December 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Organic Bakery Products Market Report 2021: Growth and Evolution of COVID-19 through 2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
What is the largest and fastest growing market for organic bakery products? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? All of these questions and more are answered by the global Organic Bakery Products market report.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger organic bakery products market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) covering both the historical growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast for its growth.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Organic Bakery Products Market section of the report provides the background. It compares the organic baked goods market with other segments of the organic baked goods market by size and growth, history and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of market indicators of organic bakery products.
The global organic bakery products market is expected to grow from $ 9.42 billion in 2020 to $ 9.91 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%.
The growth is mainly due to companies resuming operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, the remote work and closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 12.57 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
Scope of the report
- By type of product: bread and rolls; salty snacks; Cakes & Pastries; Cookies and biscuits; Others
- By distribution channel: wholesalers / distributors / direct; Supermarkets / Hypermarkets; Convenience stores; Online retailers; Other retail formats
- By category: gluten free; Sugar free; Low in calories
Flower Foods, Inc .; Hain Celestial Group (Rudi bakery); Manna Organics LLC; Toufayan Bakery, Inc; Mestemacher GmbH
Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; Russia; UK; UNITED STATES; Australia
Asia Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Five years of history and ten years of forecasting.
Market size and growth ratios to related markets, proportions of GDP; expenditure per capita.
National and regional historical and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gj20f
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.